Trailer Hitch Ball Mounts For Your Buying Needs
1. Choose from several shank lengths to best fit your trailer hitch and intended use. You will also want to consider the shank rise and the shank diameter. For a proper fit, your hitch-hole diameter must not exceed the threaded shank diameter by more than 1/16".
2. Coordinate the finish of your trailer hitch mounts with your vehicle or trailer by choosing from an appropriate color. Typical finishes are chrome, stainless steel, and pained black.
3. Our heavy duty ball mounts range in weight capacity from 5 tons (10,000 pounds) all the way up to 30 tons (60,000 pounds). You will find this information on the product page, under the "Specifications" tab.
4. Clevis-style ball mounts are ideal for agricultural or industrial uses. With the use of a clevis pin and a clip, they allow for quick, easy connections and disconnections of trailers and pull-behind equipment.
5. Adjustable height ball mounts provide a versatile, durable, and sure means of connecting. These mounts can be lowered by as much as 9 5/8 inches, thus allowing you to tow a wide variety of equipment and trailers.
6. Double mounts, also known as multiple or reversible ball mounts, feature two hitch balls- a smaller ball and a larger ball- to broaden your towing ability.
7. If you're towing needs require more than run-of-the-mill mounts, check out our selection of specialty options. If you still don't see what you're looking for, contact one of our specialists at 1-866-605-1764 for assistance.