10 Quick Tips For Buying Heavy Duty Trailer Hitches
1. Heavy duty trailer hitches that feature side-to-side pivot action make single-person hook-up or hook-ups on uneven ground easier.
3. The round tube design of many of our heavy duty hitches allows for smoother operation.
4. Angled steel rollers on our heavy duty trailer hitches will reduce binding.
5. Weight distribution trailer hitches increase towing capacity by distributing heavier loads more evenly between the trailer and the tow vehicle.
6. When combined with heavy duty hitches, sway bars give your vehicle a more stable ride and better control for braking and steering.
7. Retractable heavy duty hitches for gooseneck trailers are usually concealed under the bed of your pickup truck until you need them. They allow full use of the truck bed when not towing.
8. Our heavy duty trailer hitches are protected with an exclusive Polyshield coating for maximum protection against rust and corrosion.
9. Heavy duty hitches used for agricultural towing feature strong pivot springs that allow up to 12 inches of swing radius, which provides easier turns for long trailers and equipment. They also reduce the wear and tear on your vehicle's brakes, transmission, and differential.
10. Our heavy duty trailer hitches are designed to provide easy installation, strong performance, and years of dependable use.
Heavy Duty Hitches