10 Quick Tips for Buying Trailer Hitch Covers
1. Hitch covers protect your hitch receiver opening when not in use by keeping dirt and debris out.
2. Strong metal hitch covers are durable and completely rustproof.
3. Show your support for your favorite pro or college sports team with a trailer hitch cover featuring a team logo and colors.
4. Veterans and proud patriots alike can show off their national pride with hitch covers emblazoned with flags and military insignias.
5. Enhance the back of your vehicle with the class of a silver chrome hitch cover. Hunting and fishing enthusiasts will enjoy trailer hitch covers decorated in a camouflage pattern.
6. Impact-resistant plastic trailer hitch covers won't crack or break and will protect your hitch receiver opening for many years.
7. Novelty hitch covers that feature real working bottle openers make great gifts for the hardcore tailgater on your list.
8. Rubber hitch ball covers keep the finish of your hitch ball looking shiny and new. Choose from a wide range of colors to match your vehicle.
9. Trailer hitch covers that double as working brake lights offer greater visibility to other motorists while protecting your hitch receiver from accumulating dirt and road grime.
10. TrailerHitches.com guarantees the best deal on hitch and ball covers anywhere. If you find a better price, we'll match it.
Hitch & Ball Covers