Our Price: $31.99
10 Quick Tips For Buying Trailer Hitch Accessories
1. Locks provide secure protection against spare tire and ball mount theft.
2. Covered key slots and a corrosion-resistant finish are just two of the features that make our trailer hitch accessories such a great deal.
3. Couplers can receive several sizes of ball diameters and can tow up to 10,000 pounds.
4. High-quality couplers should include an adjustable lock nut for proper ball tension, a locking hole in coupler handle, and a positive locking trigger.
5. Jacks weld or bolt to trailers, and many have lift capacities up to 10,000 lbs. Jacks with top-wind cranks are common but side-wind styles are perfect for tight spaces between vehicle and trailer.
6. Move your trailer easily by hand with a manual trailer tote.
7. Choose pins made of strong galvanized steel for long lasting dependability.
8. Bumper hitches bolt to the rear bumpers of pickups or RVs and offer a lower hitch point to provide trailer towing. Use bumper hitches for towing lightweight trailers.
9. Many of our hitch accessories are available with an exclusive black powder-coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance.
10. Designed for pickups with fifth wheel hitches installed, molded plastic tailgates are lightweight, aerodynamic, and actually improve gas mileage.