1. Our trailer hitch balls are available in a wide variety of durable, rust-resistant finishes.
2. Switch Ball brand trailer hitch balls are extremely versatile, come in three sizes, and need no pins or tools to change ball sizes.
3. Top quality trailer hitch balls are designed so the weight of the trailer is resting on the shank. This takes the stress off the hitch ball and frees the coupler from friction and binding, leading to a smoother and safer tow.
4. When you aren't towing, trailer hitch ball covers will protect hitch balls and shanks from dirt and debris.
5. Trailer hitch balls are drop-forged to provide extreme strength and durability.
6. The trailer hitch balls sold here exceed the United States' V-5 specifications for safety and performance.
8. Hitch balls with a diameter of 1 7/8 to 2 5/16 inches are suitable for general towing and will fit most trailers.
9. For quick and easy installation, most trailer hitch balls feature wrench flat sides.
10. Our customer service staff is made up of hitch ball experts who are available seven days a week to assist you.