10 Quick Tips for Buying Trailer Hitches
2. The trailer hitches sold on TrailerHitches.com are custom fitted to your vehicle for simple installation. Many install easily with no drilling.
3. Durable powder coated finishes keep our trailer hitches looking great for years.
4. Black is the most common color option for trailer hitches, but certain models are available in vibrant colors such as Flame Red, Intense Blue, Forest Green, Bright Platinum, and Light Driftwood.
5. Most of our trailer hitches install easily in 30 to 60 minutes.
6. Depending on the class, most of our trailer hitches have a weight capacity of 3,500 to 10,000 lbs.
7. Class 4 trailer hitches are ideal for full-size pickups and vans that are used to tow heavy loads.
8. Certain styles of trailer hitches are designed to keep the full-size spare tire under the vehicle. Consult our web site for more information.
9. By entering the year, make, and model of your vehicle, you can get an entire list of compatible trailer hitches from TrailerHitches.com.
10. Most of our trailer hitches are made of sturdy steel construction in round or square tube.